Nestlé Health Science Dietitians Research Survey - T&C's
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions [for website]
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
1. Open to healthcare professionals based in the UK and who are UK residents. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion
2. No purchase necessary. Participants will be invited to take part in the NESTLÉ HEALTH SCIENCE DIETITIANS RESEARCH SURVEY between 21.11.22 and 23:59 on 31.01.23. When completing the survey/questionnaire, participants will be required to provide the following information: First Name, Last name, Work Practice address, mobile phone number and email address. Maximum one entry/prize per person.
3. All valid survey/questionnaire entries must be completed by 23:59 on 31.01.23 to be included in the prize draw. All those who complete a valid/genuine survey within the stated dates will be included in the prize draw. All entries will have the same chance of winning. Maximum one entry per person throughout the duration of the promotion.
4. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
5. One (1) prize will be available to be won throughout the duration of the promotion consisting of a £200 Love2Shop voucher valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The prize is subject to the issuers own terms and conditions which may be found at www.love2shop.co.uk.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the prize draw by setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by an independently verified computer programme from all valid and genuine survey/questionnaire responses received by the stated closing date.
8. The winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the draw date using the email address included in their original entry. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days and three attempts of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they shall loss their prize entitlement and their prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize allocation. The prize will be sent by email or special delivery within seven (7) days of confirmation by the winner of the winner’s email address or postal address. The prize is not transferable. The prize is as stated, and no cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
10. By taking part in the survey/questionnaire and prize draw, participants agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
13. By participating in the Promotion, the survey/questionnaire respondents license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution, or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that any comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
14. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of any entries/data at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
15. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any entry by an individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
19. All normal internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
20. Any personal tax liability arising as a result of winning the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
Promoter: Nestlé Health Science, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
The voucher supplier is in no way associated with, or a sponsor of, this promotion.